Our online home remedies guide will help you find the right natural cure for your problem.Home remedies for common diseases, herbal remedies and homemade cosmetics at biggest home remedies guid.The guide not only includes effective nail fungus home remedies you could try also the most effective treatment for nail fungus

Oct 24, 2008

High Blood Pressure

With the natural herbal home remedies, you can get rid of your all health problems, without prized medications Natural Cures | September 12, 2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Path of Troubled Hearts Hypertension or high blood pressure is the bane of the 21st century. I hear that every fourth American suffers from it. Once it sets in, it? s trained to stay for the entire duration. You can play past it, of course, but you may remuneration a high price. High blood pressure can sway to heart disease and constant kidney disease if left untreated. With your heart working too insolvable, you can mature angina and congestive heart failure in the remote amble. It is very bad news for diabetics, too.

My main contention was being fat. The doctor warned me that I was in a high - risk group when he first diagnosed me for high blood pressure. I had to lose weight and someday joined Weight Watchers, which helped fat turn.

Natural herbs, herbal remedies, herbal medicine, medicinal herbs, and herbal supplements for better health and healing.

Our online home remedies guide will help you find the right natural cure for your problem

Stopping smoking was a super colossal battle for me, but I had no choice. I? m unstrung I had to use some medical alternatives for a hour or thereupon. But it has been two senility now since I last lit up and my high blood pressure has thanked me for it.

Exercise is non - traversable in high blood pressure. Go little on the cardio machines at first, and get guidance from a able trainer who knows about your problem.

No matter what you do for your high blood pressure, your eating habits and lifestyle will just so have to change. You will need to reduce your zest intake. You can also help the condition stay under control by including more fruits and vegetables in your diet. You need to emphasize food that is low in saturated fat, total fat and cholesterol. The deep fried foods and high - fat dairy products are strictly out. You can try including a mixture of honey and onion juice once a day. Both honey and onions help in regulating blood pressure. Garlic and celery are also known to reduce high blood pressure in the long term and I've made them a regular part of my diet.

There's life with high blood pressure, but it is definitely not in the fast lane. I sometimes wonder how I manage without my ten cups of coffee, but I intend to survive this condition and I'm here to tell you that I'm having a reasonably good time with it.

Natural Remedies. Alternative Remedies, Natural Health Products, Natural Cures, Homeopathic cures and Herbal Remedies for natural health

Herbal Remedies | Alternative Medicines | Uses of Herbs |

No comments: