Our online home remedies guide will help you find the right natural cure for your problem.Home remedies for common diseases, herbal remedies and homemade cosmetics at biggest home remedies guid.The guide not only includes effective nail fungus home remedies you could try also the most effective treatment for nail fungus

Oct 25, 2008

Another Newbie

Author

Message



MrsNeener

New Member

Joined: 29 Jul 2008

Posts: 6


Thu Aug 14, 2008 7: 44 pm    Post subject: Another Newbie






Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this forum since my first day of induction and it has been a great source of support for me. I am currently on day 16 and have decided to stay on Induction. I started at 220 and have lost 10 lbs. Overall I have been happy with my progress but have had a few bumps in the road. My biggest concern is that I got my TOM two weeks early. Initially I was very concerend, however after reading a few posts, I learned that this is fairly common. Aside from that, I have been at a stand still with my 10 lbs. I do weigh in everyday and I am just waiting to break that 210 lb mark! I have not had a single cheat and I feel like I have just eased into the atkins way of life. Neatly waiting for more weight to drop off!






HCrews

Popular Member

Joined: 11 Aug 2008

Posts: 53

Where: Missouri


Fri Aug 15, 2008 1: 45 am    Post subject:






Welcome. I am on Day Nine of Induction. LIke you, I plan to stay on it for awhile.

It sure comes off a lot slower then it goes on, doesn ' t it? LOL






MrsNeener

New Member

Joined: 29 Jul 2008

Posts: 6


Fri Aug 15, 2008 1: 00 pm    Post subject:






Hi HCrews,

You are soooo right... it comes off much slower... but it is so much more rewarding to lose than to gain! What has your progress been in 9 days? My scale is at a stand still... but I am stroger than the scale and I will win the battle! Best of luck to you!






plumcrazee

New Member

Joined: 15 Aug 2008

Posts: 17

Location: Rocky Mount, VA


Fri Aug 15, 2008 3: 10 pm    Post subject: hi






Thanks for the support on my thread [ / icon_smile. gif]. I have to say I am nervous about my TOM too. It isn ' t that close but I will have to cope through them to get the weight off.

Usually I am a snickers and choc milk freak during TOM so I feel ya on the cravings. I have been reading the recipe section and there are a few there I plan to try when mine rolls around.

Good luck to you and congrats on the 10 pounds [ / icon_biggrin. gif]

PlumCrazee






MrsNeener

New Member

Joined: 29 Jul 2008

Posts: 6


Fri Aug 15, 2008 3: 27 pm    Post subject: Chocolate






Me and chocolate were very good friends... guess that ' s part of the reason I am where I am!!! I have not had a problem avoiding it however, I think it is because I drink the occasional Atkins Milk Chocolat Shake. They are yummy and guilt free and they really help me to feel full. Give them a shot if you cannot go with out the " C " word!






devonwhisper

New Member

Joined: 01 Aug 2008

Posts: 3

Location: Devon ( uk )


Mon Aug 18, 2008 12: 21 pm    Post subject: Re: hi






plumcrazee wrote:



Thanks for the support on my thread [ / icon_smile. gif]. I have to say I am nervous about my TOM too. It isn ' t that close but I will have to cope through them to get the weight off.

Usually I am a snickers and choc milk freak during TOM so I feel ya on the cravings. I have been reading the recipe section and there are a few there I plan to try when mine rolls around.

Good luck to you and congrats on the 10 pounds [ / icon_biggrin. gif]

PlumCrazee




i just wanted to say that i too was nervous heading towards my TOM but it was fine. no cravings no mood swings NOTHING [ / icon_biggrin. gif] i was sooooo pleased because every month i am just a nightmare plus i was running out of places to bury bodys [ / icon_lol. gif] [ / icon_lol. gif] [ / icon_lol. gif]







No comments: